Master's Program in Government
One-year full time residential “Master’s Program in Government” is an experiential learning program designed to train you on all nuances of Politics & Government and develop leadership skills to succeed in Politics. The program is conducted in academic alliance with Tata Institute of Social Sciences, Rajiv Gandhi National Institute of Youth Development and UNESCO Chair for Human Rights, Democracy, Peace & Tolerance, World Peace Centre, Alandi, Pune.
Program Highlights –
- Interactive Sessions by National Level Leaders
- National Study Tour to Delhi
- Week long Study Tours for Constituency Management & Elections management
- Local field visits to gram panchayat, zilla parishad, corporation, state assembly, cooperatives, NGOs etc.
- Attachments with Political Leaders & Political party offices
- Optional International study tour to Europe
Focus Areas –
- Political Management
- Constituency Management
- Elections Management System
- International Relations